Save time by printing your release forms before arrival.
Guests of all ages need a release form filled out for each of our activities.
Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them, granting permission to participate at Kittatinny. If visiting Kittatinny without your parent or guardian, print the appropriate forms from this page and have them filled out prior to arrival, present completed release forms at check in time.
River Trip Release Forms
Dual Racing Ziplines Release Form
Paintball Release Form
Camping Rules and Regulations
Size and Age Requirements
- Children must weigh at least 40 pounds to be properly fitted in a life vest.
- Paintball is open to persons 12 and older.
- Zipline ride is open to persons 8 and older, between 60-250 pounds.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, or be accompanied by an adult 21 or over, to camp at either of our campgrounds.
- Tubing is available to children who properly fit our open bottom tubes and feel comfortable floating independently.
For your safety, you must wear a life vest at all times on the river and while swimming. You must fully understand that any outdoor activity poses inherent hazards and risks, including but not limited to serious and permanent injury and death; and in addition, that adverse weather and river conditions can pose additional hazards and risks. Through your participation, you are knowingly assuming the risk arising out of that activity. We do not assume liability for personal injuries or death or for loss of or damage to personal property. Children must be at least 40lbs to be properly fitted with a personal flotation device. Children 12 and under are required to wear life vest at all times. All participants are required to sign a liability consent form prior to their trip. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian’s signature.