Three generations of campers make this trip to important a tradition to trust just anybody….and that’s why we’ll be camping with Kittatinny again.
Whether you are zipping to take in the view, or for bragging rights, this ride is sure to excite you!
The only zipline on the Delaware River
Our Dual Racing Zipline is one of the largest Big Zips in the US! Drop 36 stories from the top of our own private mountain. Zip above the treetops, 150 feet in the air while taking in the magnificent bird’s eye view of the Delaware River. Depending on participant’s weight speeds of 40-60 MPH are reached.
Your entire experience will last about 40-45 minutes. Depending on your weight, the wind, and other factors, actual zipping time will be about 1-2 minutes.
Due to COVID restrictions,
the Kittatinny ziplines are closed for 2020.
We operate April through October weather permitting. In the off season, it’s important to call ahead, as sometimes we will close the ziplines early. Reservations are recommended, and walk ins are welcome, although a reservation will ensure your preferred time to zip. We are busiest on weekends and holidays including; Independence Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day. Reservations are highly recommended for these dates.
Take advantage of our Zipline Specials on weekdays and weekends when you bundle activities!
- Every participant must sign a Kittatinny Canoes Zip Ride – Release Form. A parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver for riders under the age of 18.
- Ride is open to persons 8 and older.
- Riders must weigh between 60-250 pounds.
- Riders must be able to understand and follow instructions in English
- Closed-toed shoes required
Conditions Prohibiting Participation
- Participants with recent, reoccurring, or existing injuries (neck, back pain etc.)
- Participants with muscularskeletal, epilepsy or seizure disorders
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Participants with heart conditions that could require immediate medical attention