Open: April 15 – October 29
Peak Season: June 24 – September 4
- Please note that select sections of the campground will close prior to October 31.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt-out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles must park in the overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the amenities and facilities of the park.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; PA state law requires helmets for all guests 11 and under at River Beach and NY state law requires helmets for all guests 13 and under at K-Camp.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Columbus Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply during your requested dates.
- Quiet hours: Daily 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at the River. Swim at your own risk. Beware of sudden drop-offs and strong currents. Children must be supervised by an adult. A life vest must be worn at all times. All participants must be able to swim.
- There is very limited cell phone reception in our area! You can expect to “Unplug to Connect” with nature.
- Smoking is not permitted in or around any buildings.
- Campfires must be kept within the campfire ring provided at every site.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted in the campground. Broken glass pieces found on the site will result in a charge of up to $100.
- Axes, hatches, machetes, etc. are not permitted in the campground and will be confiscated. Any damage done to trees will result in a charge of up to $400
- Picnic tables are provided at each campsite. Moving or damaging the table may result in a charge of $200.
- Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The only exception is that guests may have a firearm in a locked, private vehicle in parking areas if permitted by law. The discharge of firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- No speaker systems, amplifiers, karaoke, or DJ equipment. Music and noise must always be kept to a tolerable volume out of respect for your neighbors.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- One RV camping unit OR one tent per each 4 paying guests (i.e. 3 tents for 12 guests) per site.
- Tents and RV rates are based on 4 people (3 years and older). Additional person fees apply.
- Minimum tent occupancy must meet 50% of its total maximum occupancy (i.e. max 4 must have 2 guests, max 20 must have 10 guests, etc.) and may not exceed maximum
- Pets of the registered RV or tent site occupant are welcome but limited to 2 pets per site, and are not allowed in our Camp Store, playgrounds, food & beverage areas, pavilions, and bathhouses. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. The pet owner is responsible for noise and cleaning up pet waste. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver here!
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
- 2+ WEEKS: Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 1+ WEEKS: 50% of reservation issued in camp credit valid for one year from the issued date and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 1 Week: Full reservation forfeited
The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire at the end of the camping season it was issued in.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- For a limited time, all future bookings will only require 50% down. The remaining 50% will be required to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.