Three generations of campers make this trip to important a tradition to trust just anybody….and that’s why we’ll be camping with Kittatinny again.
Camp, Hike, Grill, Fish, Float… just relax at our premier riverfront campgrounds.
Relax around a campfire with your friends and family at the finest riverfront campsites along the Delaware River! We offer two campgrounds in two different states, both are nestled along the scenic Delaware River and are located 40 minutes apart. Get back to nature in the heart of the Delaware’s Whitewater Country.
K-Camp Campground, located in Barryville, NY offers more than 250 rugged acres with 350 campsites that allow your choice of being nestled in the woods or along the river’s bank. Experience Kittatinny camping in the Catskill/Pocono Mountain areas. While visiting Kittatinny Campground STAY & PLAY! This location offers on-site whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dual racing ziplining and mountaintop paintball. While here you can also enjoy our full service deli and enjoy your lunch under the pavilion. Volleyball, Horseshoes & Basketball are also on grounds.
River Beach Campsites, located in Milford, PA offers 160 campsites on 18 acres in the Pocono/Catskill Mountain area. Calm water canoeing, kayaking and tubing are located here. A popular whitewater rafting trip is just a 10 minute drive away at our Matamoras Base. Riverbeach is located just minutes away from the historic town of Milford, PA and is situated close to major highways with convenient off/on access. Nearby hiking, waterfalls and small town shops are features that will surely enhance your stay! Campground areas include river front campsites, creek front campsites, RV sites, laundromat, full service bathhouses and a beautiful camp store where WIFI is located on our “kick-back” porch.
Need help deciding?
- We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds, where you can purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice. Stocked items include: fire starters, grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, tarps, rope, batteries, flashlights, bug repellent, men’s and women’s apparel.
- Prepare to bring all your own camping gear including: tent, sleeping bags and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment. Check out the “What to Bring” Camping Section.
- All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
- If you require electric hook up on your tent site please call in advance to make that request. Campsites with electric are limited throughout both campgrounds, and must be reserved in advance.
- Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal as it aides in the spreading of invasive species that kill trees. We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.