Join us for the best camping on the Delaware River! Hike, fish, barbeque, or just relax at our premier riverfront campgrounds.
Relax around a campfire with your friends and family at the finest riverfront campsites along the Delaware River! We offer two campgrounds in two different states, both are nestled along the scenic Delaware River and are located 40 minutes apart. Get back to nature in the heart of the Delaware’s Whitewater Country.
Kittatinny Campground, located in Barryville, NY offers more than 250 rugged acres with 350 campsites that allow you to choose to be nestled in the woods or camp along the river’s bank. Experience primitive, secluded camping in the Catskill Mountains. While visiting Kittatinny Campground stay and play! This location offers on-site whitewater rafting, canoeing and kayaking, tubing, dual racing ziplines and paintball. While here you can also enjoy our full service deli, arcade, pavilion, volleyball games, horseshoes and kids playground!
River Beach Campsites, located in Milford, PA offers 160 campsites on 18 acres in the Pocono Mountains, calmwater canoeing, kayaking and tubing. Our most popular whitewater rafting trips are just a 10 minute drive away at our Matamoras Base. River Beach is located in a historic town setting; it is close to major highways with convenient on/off access, and offers nearby hiking, waterfalls and shopping. Features include river front campsites, RV sites, laundromat, modern bathhouses, arcade, a beautiful camp store where WIFI is available and used boat sales.
Need help deciding?
- We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds, where you can purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice. Stocked items include: fire starters, grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, tarps, rope, batteries, flashlights, bug repellant and men’s and women’s apparel
- You should be prepared to bring all your own camping gear including: tent, sleeping bags and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment. Check out the What to Bring Camping Section.
- All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
- If you require electric hook up on your tent site please call in advance to make that request. Campsites with electric are limited throughout both campgrounds, and are available to you at no additional charge.
- Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal and you may aid in the spreading of invasive species. We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.