Camp, Hike, Grill, Fish, Float… just relax at our premier riverfront campgrounds.
Relax around a campfire with your friends and family at the finest riverfront campsites along the Delaware River! We offer two campgrounds in two states, both nestled along the scenic Delaware River, located 40 minutes apart. Get back to nature in the heart of Delaware Whitewater Country.
K-Camp – New York
K-Camp, located in Barryville, NY offers more than 250 rugged acres with 350 campsites that allow your choice of being nestled in the woods or along the river’s bank. Experience Kittatinny camping in the Catskill/Pocono Mountain area.
This location offers on-site whitewater rafting, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dual racing zip-lining and mountaintop paintball games. You can also enjoy our full service deli and enjoy your lunch at the zip-line pavilion.
Volleyball, Horseshoes & Basketball on grounds.
River Beach – Pennsylvania
River Beach, located in Milford, PA offers 160 campsites on 18 acres in the Pocono/Catskill Mountain area. Calm water canoeing, kayaking and tubing are located here. A popular whitewater rafting trip is just a 10 minute drive away at our Matamoras Base. River Beach is located just minutes away from the historic town of Milford, PA and is situated close to major highways with convenient on/off access. Nearby hiking, waterfalls and small town shops are features that will surely enhance your stay! Campground areas include river front campsites, creek front campsites, RV sites, laundromat, full service bathhouses and a beautiful camp store where WIFI is located on our “kick-back” porch.
Need help deciding?
- We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds, where you can purchase camping essentials
- Check out the “What to Bring” Camping Section.
- All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
- Campsites with electric are limited throughout both campgrounds, and must be reserved in advance
- Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal as it aides in the spreading of invasive species that kill trees. We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.