This place has a lot to offer when you’re seeking adventure. I go every year and love the campgrounds. Cell phone service though is non existent. Perfect for a technology free outing.
What should I bring on my zipline adventure?
- Appropriate dress for current weather conditions. (No baggy clothing such as scarves and no dangling jewelry)
- Closed-toed shoes or strapped sandals required.
- Eye protection is recommended, bring sunglasses.
- Any medication you would need in a moments notice.
- Feel free to bring your GoPro or camera that can be attached securely to your body or helmet. Hand held devices are prohibited. (Your hands will be busy zipping!)
- A signed Kittatinny Canoes Zip Ride – Waiver