Join the Kittatinny Crew this season!
Kittatinny Canoes is a known leader in the outdoor adventure industry.
We remain First and Finest on the Delaware!
Kittatinny is entering its 79th year in outdoor adventure. That speaks volumes!!
Complete your online application for full and part-time seasonal positions.
We offer job opportunities with a view / the days just ‘zip’ by / work on the ‘river’ and your tan / waterproof resumes accepted!
- All driver applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- All other applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Random drug testing is required for all positions.
- DOT physical is required for all driving positions.
- MVR check and clean driving record required for all driving positions.
- Passenger endorsement required for CDL drivers.
- Weekend & Holiday work is required.
Crew Kittatinny Positions available:
- Reservationists – PA
- Front Desk Clerks – NY/PA
- Base Managers (experience required)- NY/PA
- Grounds Technician (experience required) – NY/PA
- Grounds Maintenance – NY/PA
- Boat Handlers – NY/PA
- Campground Ambassadors – NY/PA
- Campground Gate Monitor – NY/PA
- Housekeeping – NY/PA
- Deli Clerk – NY
- Equipment Driver
- Bus Drivers (CDL with passenger endorsement)
- Van Drivers
- Zip Line Technicians (must attend 4 day training and pass certification) – NY
- Paint Ball Technicians & Referees (experience required) – NY
Your application is active for the entire 2020 season and may be routed to several departments based on your preferences.
Please fill out the Online Employment Application below, and send us your resume. Additional positions may become available at any time. Please check back for updates, or contact our Office Manager at 800-356-2852.
Thank you for your interest in joining the KC team.
Online Employment Application
Please fill this form out and we’ll get back to you in a couple of business days with our employment opportunities. If you’re on a mobile device and don’t want to fill out this entire form, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form and someone from our office will follow up with you.