You should be prepared to bring all of your own camping gear, including: tents, sleeping bags, and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment.
We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds, where you can purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice.
All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
If you require electric hook up on your tent site, please call in advance to make that request. Campsites with electric are limited, and are available to you at no additional charge.
Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal and you may aid in the spreading of invasive species. We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.
Equipment to bring
- Sleeping bag & camp pillow
- Extra Batteries
- Fishing pole & bait if desired (licenses are required and must be obtained individually)
- Camp chair
- Playing cards
- Food and Drink- NO GLASS containers
- Cookwear and Camping cooking utensils
- Cooler and Ice (we sell bagged ice at both campgrounds)
- Hiking shoes
- River sneakers or sandals with straps
- Warm nighttime-camp clothes, extra dry socks
- Multiple layers for cooler temps (no cotton)
- Rain gear
- Bathing suit
Toiletries to bring
- First Aid Kit/Sunblock/Chap Stick
What else should I expect?
- There is limited cell phone reception in our area, especially at the campgrounds and river bases.
- There is limited 3G & 4G, so prepare your driving directions before hand.
- Please obey local speed limits.