You can find us at Kittatinny Campgrounds the first weekend in June…EVERY YEAR!!
Bring all of your camping gear, including: tents, sleeping bags, and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment (but there is a nearby Super Walmart in Matamoras, PA).
We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds, available to purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice.
All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
If you require electric hook up on your tent site, please call in advance to reserve. Campsites with electric are limited.
Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal as it aides in the spreading of invasive species that kill trees! We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.
Equipment to bring
- Sleeping bag & camp pillow
- Extra Batteries
- Fishing pole & bait if desired (licenses are required)
- Camp chair
- Playing cards
- Food and Drink- NO GLASS containers
- Cookwear and Camping cooking utensils
- Cooler and Ice (we sell bagged ice)
- Hiking shoes
- Water shoes or sandals with straps
- Warm nighttime-camp clothes, extra dry socks
- Multiple layers for cooler temps (no cotton)
- Rain gear
- Bathing suit
Toiletries to bring
- First Aid Kit/Sunblock/Chap Stick
What else should I expect?
- Take note.. there is very limited cell phone reception in our area! You can expect to “Unplug to Connect” with nature.
- Mountain areas have limited 3G & 4G… prepare your driving directions before hand!
- Obey local speed limits. Really.
- You’ll be back next year so… leave no trace. Keep it green.