Three generations of campers make this trip to important a tradition to trust just anybody….and that’s why we’ll be camping with Kittatinny again.
- Bring your camping gear including: tents, sleeping bags and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment.
- We have well stocked stores at both of our campgrounds where you can purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice.
- All tent campsites include picnic tables and fire rings. If you wish to have electric on your tent site, call ahead to reserve a site with electric. Electric is limited throughout the campgrounds.
- Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal as it aides in the spreading of invasive species that kill trees! We sell firewood by the bundle at both campgrounds.
What else should I expect?
- Take note.. there is very limited cell phone reception in our area! You can expect to “Unplug to Connect” with nature.
- Mountain areas have limited 3G & 4G… prepare your driving directions before hand!
- Obey local speed limits. Really.
- You’ll be back next year so… leave no trace. Keep it green.