Off Season Office Hours: 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
Happy Winter Season!
- All guests are required to download and complete the correct Waiver and COVID Acknowledgement of Risk forms prior to their arrival at Kittatinny.
- Upon arrival, the Group Leader Only shall proceed to the check-in windows with mask in place, keep a 6 foot distance between group leaders and have all completed paperwork for the entire group in hand.
- The group shall remain in the outlying surrounding areas or near their vehicles, keeping social distancing between groups.
- Kittatinny staff will then check-in the group and distribute any needed wristbands/contracts/etc. to the Group Leader.
- It will be the Group Leaders responsibility to assure wristbands are applied to those camping and any information needed is relayed to group for activities.
This process will greatly help to expedite the check in process while maintaining social distancing to the best of abilities.
Please remember to wear a mask when you are within a public sector and outside your group.
Please remember that a mask is MANDATORY in any Kittatinny transport, inside any facility and when social distancing cannot be obtained.
Reminder that transportation can be delayed by social distancing compliance, bridgework and accidents that cause temporary road closure.
Together we can continue to “Play for a Day… or Stay” at Kittatinny Canoes!
Enjoy a Day…or Stay!
Experience amazing outdoor adventures floating down the Delaware or riding through our mountaintop UTV trails! Kittatinny is a leader in natural campgrounds.
Bring your tent or your RV….looking for a bit more creature comforts? Relax in our Kittatinny Cabins!!
Come enjoy a day or Stay…. get wet on a river trip – canoeing, kayaking, rafting or tubing float through crystal clear calm water & whitewater; get a rush zipping down our 3,000′ dual racing zipline; or challenge your friends and family on our mountaintop paintball fields. Family owned and operated for 79 years!!! Kittatinny offers outdoor adventures for everyone!
Our seven riverfront locations ensure the best trip selection for you! Experience both the Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Both of these pristine areas are protected by our National Park Service. We are less than two hours from NYC, where the Catskills meet the Poconos! Come and enjoy diverse seasons, view an abundance of wildlife, experience one of the cleanest free-flowing rivers in the USA… soak in the amazing scenery – truly unique!
Your Outdoor Adventure will provide a healthy experience, mentally and physically. The fresh mountain air will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Come…. enjoy Natures Playground.