- Must be 21 years of age or older, or be accompanied by an adult to camp at either of our campgrounds. At least 1 registered camper must be 21 or older and be on premises at all times, requires a credit card and ID card or driver’s license.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the required Minor Release Form for them, granting permission to camp at Kittatinny. If visiting Kittatinny without your parent or guardian, print the form and have it filled out prior to arrival. Have your group leader who is over 21, present completed waivers at time of check in.
- All adult release forms for camping will be filled out at time of check-in.
- Extended stay and seasonal rates available upon request.
- Cancellations: Camping reservations may be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date and receive a refund minus a $10.00 processing fee.
- No refunds issued if canceled less than 7 days prior to date of arrival.
- Rainchecks and Refunds are not issued due to discomforts of nature or early departures.
A 3 night minimum stay and reserving 1 activity for 80% of guests is required booking during holiday periods. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides, or paintball games. A 50% deposit will be requested at time of booking.
All Prime Sites
Prime sites are sites located on waterfront, either directly on the Delaware River or along Beaver Brook, which runs throughout our main campgrounds! Prime Sites are available when your camp site and activity is reserved together. One activity for 80% of the group is required for prime site reservations. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides, or paintball games. A deposit of 50% of the total camping stay is due at time of booking.
- Guest Check In begins at 2pm, Guest check out is 1pm
- Designated FAMILY CAMPING areas facilitate towards campers with youths. These areas are monitored. Excessive festivity will not be tolerated in these areas and will result in eviction without refund.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 9am– All audio devices must be off between these hours. Festivities after quiet hours can result in eviction without refund.
- Campfires must be kept small and kept within the fire ring only.
- Visitors are welcome, they must register at the office during business hours, or with security after hours. Visitors are charged per day fee.
- Visitors and extra vehicles must be registered at the office or with security after office hours.
- All campers (and visitors) must wear an issued wrist band, all vehicles must display a car pass in the windshield.
- Campground Speed Limit is 5 mph.
- One pet per campsite is allowed, must be leashed, attended to at all times, and must be cleaned up after.
- Damages to trees, shrubs, or other property is strictly prohibited. Do not nail, cut, or carve trees or shrubs.
- Keep it Green!! (Fines up to $400 per tree for damage)
- 1 vehicle per campsite (additional parking is available near office)
- Swimming is at your own risk. Life vests must be worn at all times.
- Campers taking river trips with us on the day of departure from their campsite are welcome to use the facilities before and after their trip, however, campsites must be vacated before going on the river. (call office for special circumstances)