Daily Camping Rates
Per Site, Per Night – $11
Additional Per Prime Site (activity required) – $7
Per Person, Per Night – $16
Kids 6-11 – $8.95
CHILDREN UNDER 6 CAMP FREE!
Visitors – $8/Daily
Daily RV Rates
Discounted RV Rate (Riverbeach Only) – $36 nightly for up to 4 people
- Must be 21 years of age or older, or be accompanied by an adult to camp at either of our campgrounds. At least 1 registered camper must be 21 or older and be on premises at all times, requires a credit card and ID card or driver’s license.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the required Minor Release Form for them, granting permission to camp at Kittatinny. If visiting Kittatinny without your parent or guardian, print the form and have it filled out prior to arrival. Have your group leader who is over 21, present completed waivers at time of check in.
- All adult release forms for camping will be filled out at time of check-in.
- Extended stay and seasonal rates available upon request.
- Cancellations: Reservations cancelled more than 7 days in advance may receive a refund minus a $10.00 processing fee. Rainchecks are not issued for camping. Refunds are not issued due to discomforts of nature or early departures.
Require 3 night minimum stay and reserving an activity. Campers will be required to book at least 1 activity for 80% of the group when campsites are reserved. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides or paintball games. A deposit of 50% of the total camping stay is due at time of booking. All campsites and activities must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
All Prime Sites
Require reserving an activity. Campers will be required to book at least 1 activity for 80% of the group when prime sites are reserved. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides or paintball games. A deposit of 50% of the total camping stay is due at time of booking. Activities must be paid in full prior to checking-in to your prime campsite.
- Check In begins at 2pm, Check Out is by 1pm
- Glass bottles, glass and hard liquor is not allowed.
- Fireworks of any kind, illegal drugs and excessive use of alcohol will not be tolerated and will result in eviction without refund.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 6am- All audio devices must be off between these hours. Excessive noise or rowdiness will result in eviction without refund.
- Campfires must be kept small and kept within the fire ring only.
- Visitors are welcome, they must register at the office during business hours, or with security after hours. Visitors are charged per day and/or per night.
- Visitors and extra vehicles must be registered at the office or with security.
- All campers (and visitors) must wear an issued wrist band, all vehicles must display a car pass in the windshield.
- Campground Speed Limit is 5 mph.
- One pet per campsite is allowed, must be leashed, attended to at all times and must be cleaned up after.
- Damages to trees, shrubs, or other property is strictly prohibited. Do not nail, cut or carve trees or shrubs.
- Let’s keep it nice for others! (Fines up to $400 per tree for any damage)
- 1 vehicle per campsite (additional parking is available near office)
- Swimming is at your own risk. Life vests must be worn at all times.
- Campers taking river trips with us on the day of departure from their campsite are welcome to use the facilities before and after their trip, however, campsites must be vacated before going on the river.