- All guests are required to download and complete the correct Waiver and COVID Acknowledgement of Risk forms prior to their arrival at Kittatinny.
- Upon arrival, the Group Leader Only shall proceed to the check-in windows with mask in place, keep a 6 foot distance between group leaders and have all completed paperwork for the entire group in hand.
- The group shall remain in the outlying surrounding areas or near their vehicles, keeping social distancing between groups.
- Kittatinny staff will then check-in the group and distribute any needed wristbands/contracts/etc. to the Group Leader.
- It will be the Group Leaders responsibility to assure wristbands are applied to those camping and any information needed is relayed to group for activities.
This process will greatly help to expedite the check in process while maintaining social distancing to the best of abilities.
Please remember to wear a mask when you are within a public sector and outside your group.
Please remember that a mask is MANDATORY in any Kittatinny transport, inside any facility and when social distancing cannot be obtained.
Reminder that transportation can be delayed by social distancing compliance, bridgework and accidents that cause temporary road closure.
Together we can continue to “Play for a Day… or Stay” at Kittatinny Canoes!