Interested in joining our team?
Kittatinny is a known leader in the outdoor adventure industry and First and Finest on the Delaware River. We are accepting applications for part-time seasonal positions.
Our perfect candidate is someone who is reliable, responsible, and self-motivated. Candidates should be comfortable in diverse outdoor working conditions and committed to providing quality customer service.
- All driver applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- All other applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Drug testing is required for all positions.
- DOT physical is required for all driving positions.
- MVR check and clean driving record required for all driving positions.
- Passenger endorsement required for CDL drivers.
- Weekends & Holidays a must.
Positions available: campground managers, river base managers, CDL bus drivers & non CDL van drivers, zipline staff, paintball staff, campground maintenance and security, reservationists, boat lifters, deli staff, housekeeping staff and lifeguards for swimming pool and river guide needs.
Kittatinny interviews for and fills most part-time seasonal jobs between March and April, although we accept applications throughout the season. Your application is active for the entire 2016 season and may be routed to several departments based on your preferences.
Please email a copy of the application with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional positions may become available at any time, please check back for updates or contact our Office Manager at 800-356-2852.
Thank you for your interest in joining the KC team.