Offering 350 campsites on 250 acres in both beautiful wooded and open grass settings. Kittatinny Campgrounds, located in Barryville, New York, is the premier campground along the scenic upper Delaware River in the Catskill Mountains offering prime (Delaware River front and Beaver Brook) or wooded sites. A beautiful trout stream winding through an enchanted forest of hemlock and oak provides inviting brookside camping in addition to our open, grass-covered sites bordering the Delaware River. Join us around the warm glow of a campfire for an evening under the stars after a day of relaxed fishing or exciting whitewater rafting.
Conveniently located next to our Adventure Center where you can sign up to zip on the dual racing ziplines, raft, canoe, kayak or play paintball. Swim in the freshly painted in ground pool! Large group sites are available. Bald Eagles are abundant in this area and there are even designated eagle watching spots along the Upper Delaware River. The Pocono Lake Wallenpaupack Region & Historic Bethel Woods Center for the Arts are both a 20 minute drive from the campground.
Campsites will accommodate from 4-30 people.
Larger group sites available, call for details.
Stocked trout stream, pavilion, arcade, volleyball and badminton courts, horseshoes, swimming pool, hiking trail, laundry room, bathhouses with hot showers, a well stocked camp store with firewood, deli and grill.
Bring your pole for the trout stream. We cater BBQ’s, birthday parties, and special events in the pavilion. We have pre-made river trip lunches available…call for details.
***Must be 21 years of age or older, or be accompanied by an adult to camp at either of our campgrounds. At least 1 registered camper must be 21 or older and be on premises at all times, requires a credit card and ID card or driver’s license.
***Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the required Minor Release Form for them, granting permission to camp at Kittatinny. If visiting Kittatinny without your parent or guardian, print the form and have it filled out prior to arrival. Have your group leader who is over 21, present completed waivers at time of check in.
***All adult release forms for camping will be filled out at time of check-in.
* Holiday Periods
- Require 3 night minimum stay and reserving an activity. Campers will be required to book at least 1 activity for 80% of the group when campsites are reserved. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides or paintball games. A deposit of 50% of the total camping stay is due at time of booking. All campsites and activities must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
* All Prime Sites
- Require reserving an activity. Campers will be required to book at least 1 activity for 80% of the group when prime sites are reserved. Activity options include; river trips, dual racing zipline rides or paintball games. A deposit of 50% of the total camping stay is due at time of booking. Activities must be paid in full prior to checking-in to your prime campsite.
|2014 Daily Camping Rates|
|Per Site, Per Night||$11|
|Additional Per Prime Site (activity required)||$7|
|Per Person, Per Night||$15|
|Visitors||$8/daily & 15/nighlty|
|CHILDREN UNDER 6 CAMP FREE!!|
3854 State Route 97, PO Box 275
Barryville, NY 12719
800.356.2852 or 845.557.8611
- We have a well stocked camp store at Kittatinny, where you can purchase camping essentials, last minute items, snack foods, firewood and ice. Stocked items include: fire starters, grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, tarps, rope, batteries, flashlights, bug repellant and men’s and women’s apparel
- You should be prepared to bring all your own camping gear including: tent, sleeping bags and chairs. We do not rent camping equipment. Check out the What to Bring Camping Section.
- All campsites include picnic tables and fire rings.
- If you require electric hook up on your tent site, please call in advance to make that request. Campsites with electric are limited, and are available to you at no additional charge.
- Do not bring firewood from out of state. Transporting firewood is illegal and you may aid in the spreading of invasive species. We sell firewood by the bundle.
- Check In begins at 2pm, Check Out is by 1pm
- Glass bottles, glass and hard liquor is not allowed.
- Fireworks of any kind, illegal drugs, and excessive use of alcohol will not be tolerated
will result in eviction without refund.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 6am- All audio devices must be off between these hours. Excessive noise or rowdiness will result in eviction without refund.
- Campfires must be kept small and kept within the fire ring only.
- Visitors are welcome, they must register at the office during business hours, or with security after hours. Visitors are charged per day and/or per night.
- Visitors and extra vehicles must be registered at the office or with security.
- All campers (and visitors) must wear an issued wrist band, all vehicles must display a car pass in the windshield.
- Campground Speed Limit is 5 mph.
- One pet per campsite is allowed, must be leashed, attended to at all times and must be cleaned up after.
- Damages to trees, shrubs, or other property is strictly prohibited. Do not nail, cut or carve trees or shrubs.
- Let’s keep it nice for others! (Fines up to $400 per tree for any damage)
- 1 vehicle per campsite (additional parking is available near office)
- Swimming is at your own risk. Life vests must be worn at all times.
- Campers taking river trips with us on the day of departure from their campsite are welcome to use the facilities before and after their trip, however, campsites must be vacated before going on the river.